About Time for Change (Development) Ltd
We deliver the best change management training you’ll find anywhere. We train trainers to train others about change. We train change leaders, business advisers, OD practitioners and improvement facilitators.
This page is About Us. But it starts with you.
Is this you?
- You're a business adviser, a coach, a trainer.
- You are an organisation development practitioner.
- You’re a change leader, an improvement facilitator.
- You help people who make change happen.
- Or help people take the next steps on their journey to excellence.
- You want to be sure you're deploying the best knowledge, evidence, training, tools and approaches.
We can help you. It's what we do at Time For Change.
Or perhaps this is you?
- You need to make changes in your business.
- You want to make them happen effectively, cost effectively and fast.
- Change isn't easy - you know that.
- You want the best help you can get:
- well matched to you and your needs
- great value.
We can help you to find the help you need and get great value for your investment. It's what we do at Time For Change.
Or maybe this is you?
- You need to do more with less, better than ever before, in your organisation.
- And need to deploy the best known approaches without the luxuries of profits to re-invest or spare resources to deploy.
- You need to satisfy the relentless expectations of demanding stakeholders with today's processes and approaches
- ...while simultaneously designing and developing tomorrow's.
(And people have the nerve to tell you that change isn't easy!)
We can help you to find and use the best approaches and the best help there is. It's what we do at Time For Change.
Time For Change specialises in developing great organisation development tools and training workshops, often in partnership with others, and making them available to people and organisations who will use them to make a real difference.
We train, advise and support people who help their clients to implement change, improve performance and develop as organisations. You may be working as an internal resource, so your 'clients' are your colleagues. Or you may operate as an external adviser or consultant.
We offer you tools, training, and the benefit of our substantial experience in this field.
Sometimes we work directly with the clients themselves, usually at director/executive level, if that's what the client wants and if it's an appropriate response to the need. We can help you to develop your in-house organisation development strategy and resources.
We can help you to reflect upon and develop your own individual role as a leader and sponsor of change, or your collective role as a senior team.
We'll work with you face-to-face or virtually, whatever works for you and for the work we're doing together. We're based in the north of England, we're happy to travel when it makes sense, but we've been at the leading edge of virtual working for years and regularly deliver training, coaching and advice to customers and partners worldwide without them or us having to travel.
Time For Change was founded in 2010 by its Director, David Yarrow, who personally leads and delivers the majority of its projects and services. As and when appropriate, David calls upon the support of a select group of highly experienced associates.
Follow Time For Change (Development) Ltd on LinkedIn
Time For Change is:
- the European training & accreditation centre for Dr Andrea Shapiro's Change, Dialogue & Action Workshop, a.k.a. The Tipping Point Workshop, a powerful experiential learning tool that helps people and teams enhance the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of their change management.
- an accredited deliverer of Belbin Team Roles analysis, used in team building, team development, recruitment & selection, change management and other contexts.
- a key player in The PROBE Network, providing specialist support internationally to businesses, agencies, consultancies, sectors and regions pursuing organisational excellence through best practice benchmarking.
- a member of the FSSD Global Community, closely linked to international NGO The Natural Step, helping organisations to assess and develop the environmental, social & economic sustainability of their operations, services & products.